THIS BRAND NEW REPORT COVERS:
- The predicted size of the smart home market by industry consultants and analysts
- The 7 biggest mistakes manufacturers make when launching IoT products
- The 10 best practices for home appliance manufacturers in the IoT space
- Case study: How IoT technology makes air conditioners smarter
- Case study: How a water softener company enhanced their dealer service
- How to improve your customer’s experience, unlock valuable data successfully and generate new revenues
CASE STUDY 1: IOT TECHNOLOGY HELPS MAKE AIR CONDITIONERS SMARTER
TCL Group, one of the largest consumer-electronics enterprises in China, is collaborating with Ayla Networks to make household appliances and HVsmarter, using the Internet of Things. Three IoT-enabled air conditioning products, announced in 2016, are the first products of the partnership.
CASE STUDY 2: WATER SOFTENER COMPANY ENHANCES DEALER SERVICE
An original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of residential water softeners, sold under recognizable brand names, which are available throughout the United States from all the major retailers plus a lucrative dealership channel, has enabled its dealers to proactively monitor and service the water softener appliances remotely.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
George Malim, editor, IoT Global Network
George is a freelance technology journalist. He has covered the telecoms market since 1999 and contributes to Global Telecoms Business, The Mobile Network, VanillaPlus, IoT Now and Wireless magazines in addition to producing content on behalf of operators, vendors and creative agencies.